Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 3: Herb Spiral

First off, I should admit that I got this idea from a video that my dad shared with me, and it was shown to him by his co-worker.



Anyway, I decided to use the bricks dug up from the front bed to create the spiral shape, rather than rocks, mostly because I don't have the energy to acquire a bunch of rocks and bring them home when there's 200 or 300 bricks just hanging out in the front yard looking dumb.

I'll admit it now, rather than have it brought to my attention later, that I have too many projects on my plate. Oops. Rather, it's too cold for me to be able to stick with any one of these for too long, and I'm easily distracted.



This is what it looks like now. I'm still deciding on whether or not it should be taller in the center. Onto the next step, finding and buying some straw and (re)planting my herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment