Monday, February 9, 2009

Note on Posts

Currently there are seven posts that are drafted but I have not published yet. This is because most require a few more pictures before they are complete. N and I have made it this evening's project to spend an hour taking pictures and uploading them to the blog. I have drafted a list of necessary pictures, and soon there will be plenty of posts. I have at least been writing up project reports promptly, so that nothing will be forgotten. I've been very busy with school the last couple of weeks, and it's hard to take pictures of the house when I'm gone for half the week and then busy working on the house the rest of the week. But, we want to finish those seven pesky posts, and plan to do it tonight, together.

But, I should clarify that once those posts are published, they will most likely be before this post. I will be placing them in their appropriate place in the time line, so that it doesn't get too confusing later on.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment